Monday, May 10, 2010

Water, Water, I Love It!

I've mentioned in my blog before that a few  years ago I made a list of
everything I loved.  Close to the top of the list was swimming!  Since
then I have joined a water aerobics class and one year I went to water
aerobics 3 times a week.  I was never more fit, felt better, looked
ten years younger, and my brain even felt young (if that makes sense).

I love the pool, the lines on the floor of the pool, and the plastic lane
ropes.  Most of all I love the feel of the water as I move constantly!
I  .......seem to be in an extreme state of bliss....


I go to the YMCA pool in my town.  Some of the other ladies travel
from as much as 30 miles away to come to water aerobics.  Really,
when I  am splashing around out there, I feel like I'm the happiest little
ten year old girl!  And the pounds just disappear!

I hope you have a chance to spend some time in the water!
Love,
Lottie

1 comment:

  1. I love the water too, but do not know how to swim. I am one of those brave ones that usually go where I should not. It has been awhile since we have been to the pool or beach.

    Willow

    ReplyDelete