Wednesday, July 21, 2010

"Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without"

I have learned so much since I started following blogs
about how to live a more abundant life through frugality
and thriftiness.  And it has been incredibly fulfilling!

I discovered Tina's blog over at Tightwad Mom's Frugal
Forum and love it! I found this cup at a yard sale and
think of her blog whenever I see it.  I keep my pens 
and pencils in this cup on my desk now.


 
Hope everyone is having a good week!  I hurt my
back a couple of weeks ago and have not helped
DH at all on the renovation.  In fact, I've been
such a pain, he is ready to send me back home! :-)

Love,
Lottie

1 comment:

  1. I love,love,love your mug! Your post made my whole day! Thanks for the kind words, you are the best!!!!!

    ReplyDelete