Wednesday, March 20, 2013

A Little Girl's Dream of Horses

Do you remember your dreams and wishes from when you were a little girl?  Every once in a while, I forget I'm not ten years old.  That's usually when I see a horse!  Last weekend my husband took me to a horse show where I had the most wonderful time!

I don't have grandchildren yet, so I have to enjoy other people's grandchildren. 





What a wonderful afternoon doing something different and fun!  

As I said above, every once in a while I forget I'm not ten years old anymore.  It is usually when I see a horse.

What do you do to feel like you are ten years old again?

Love,
Lottie

6 comments:

  1. Ah...10 years old...what a great age! We went to the park with our kids to play boccie ball...spotted the swings...went for a ride...even jumped off... and we all felt like kids again!! Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10 years old? Dogs and books; they were my loves and still are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My niece competes in shows like this.
    It is amazing to watch how they unfold.

    Hide and Go Seek, Red Rover, Tag, Barbies
    all my faves at 10.

    M :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The ten year old me is a ballerina. I would look pretty ridiculous as one, towering over the male dancers on toe shoes plus my 5'10" frame.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know the children love you being there to share their in their events. I can't climb trees any more so I feel real old, although if my grandson asked me, I would try it..
    betsy

    ReplyDelete