Wednesday, April 14, 2010

April in Talladega - More Old Houses

Last weekend we went to another spring tour of homes. As always,
I got so caught up in the beautiful homes that I only took a few pictures.

The first house we toured is my favorite!  The owners were so open
and gracious showing us their home.   It was a Victorian gem!






The next two houses were not on the tour but were beautiful homes
of Talladega, Alabama.                                                                     



















Now it is time for me to finishing working on my house.
Hope you enjoyed the tour!
Love,
Lottie

4 comments:

  1. I love those houses! I always imagined we'd live in one like that. Maybe someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them , too.They have such beauty & character !
    Blessings,
    ~Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely neighborhood. Reminds me of those on the way to Destin. Thanks for sharing! Dropping by from Outdoor Wednesday.

    Allison
    AtticMag

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the porch on the first home! Joan @Americana By Candlelight

    ReplyDelete