Sunday, September 28, 2014

Update

Ok, so I obviously have problems where computers are involved :-)


My computer is down so I'm using my husband's computer which is "different" than mine.  So I'm slowing down on posting until I get his figured out!  Here are the news!

BIG PROJECT!  For the last few weeks we have been tearing down a shed and adding two utility buildings. It has been a total reorganization out in the back yard.  I have loads of pictures, not pretty, but much about the transformation.  I'll post about the big project after my computer is fixed.

FOUND A GREAT BLOG about home restoration called Manhattan Nest.  I enjoyed the writing and projects so much that I spent "hours" reading about projects!

LIFE'S LESSON - I have a wonderful neighbor who is 94 years old and one of the most positive people I know!  She is going in the hospital on Tuesday for a serious operation.  So what does she do before she goes in the hospital?  Why, go to the mountains to see waterfalls! 

Reminded me of the saying, "When times get tough, the tough go on vacation!"

UPDATE My neighbor is recovering at home and doing great!  Thank you for all the thoughts and prayers.

Have a great week ahead!

Lottie

7 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about computer problems. I know what you mean though. Eager to see what you have done. Next week we are going to start cleaning up our yard and preparing our garden bed for next year. I missed not working in it this year. It sounds like you have a wonderful neigbor. I hope her surgery goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have plenty going on. I look forward to your up date and photos.
    Your neighbor has a beautiful heart and attitude, what a joy!
    I pray her surgery goes well and for God's healing power on her body.
    Sweet blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to your pics.

    Wishing your neighbor the best.

    M :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your computer problems get solved real quick. Sure wishing you luck on all your projects. Wishing your neighbor goes through surgery well and her recuperation quick.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't know how I miss your post. Hope your neighbor has recovered and doing well. I would love to go to the mountains and see water falls! This is a good time of the year to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds like your neighbor believes in living life to the fullest which is nice to see. Man, you guys sound busy with all the buildings moving around, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lottie,

    So glad to hear that your sweet neighbour is recuperating well; must be wonderful, positive attitude! Your projects sound quite intriguing; keep calm and carry on!

    Happy December!

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete