Saturday, September 10, 2011

Letting Go

The hardest thing I've ever had to do was let go of my children.
But I had to.  I had to let them experience the world.  I've always
enjoyed my independence and I want that for them, too.
But it is so hard to let go.......


















But so worth it....  Oh, what beautiful pictures are sent home!
















Wow! How wonderful to share our children's lives!  Makes it
easier to let go.....

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day!
Love,
Lottie

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today, my Old Historic House. I am your newest follower,Thanks for the sweet comment. I hope to see more of your blog and your visits soon. Richard

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how hard it is to let your children go their own way..ffor me it's them and the grandchildren.. Since I lost my husband six years ago to cancer , family and friends are all I have. Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree Lottie. It is hard to let them go, but it is a must for us as it was for our Mothers. I so miss hearing them running around the house getting into things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lottie, your photos of the sky are wonderful. I have no children to let go, but when I loose a pet, I die a little too, so I can kinda imagine what you are talking about. Thanks for stopping by, My Old Historic House. I know what you mean about flame less candles, you are probably very wise to have made such a rule. have a beautiful day.Richard

    ReplyDelete