Tuesday, December 30, 2014

New Year's Resolutions

Every year I put a lot  of thought into making resolutions for the new year.  I try to talk to dear husband about making resolutions together but he is so busy with work around the house that has to be done, that he doesn't really have time to work on something extra.  That brings me to resolution #1:

1.  Make a To Do List for Myself Only
I have a tendency to make goals that involve other people. For instance, in 2014, one of my goals was to take down the gardening shed in the backyard.  Seems silly now.  I can't take down a shed!  Well, I got that shed taken down but it involved a lot of conflict (nagging) and took up two months.  I realize now that my list of goals last year was really a honey do list for my husband. 

I resolve in 2015 to be totally responsible for my own goals (like lose weight and exercise).

2.  Make Habits
In some things, I'm just plain lazy! 

I resolve in 2015 to take off the pictures from my camera, delete the bad ones, edit the good ones, have the best ones printed, organize in folders on my computer and email to the ones in the photos!

Whew!  No wonder I'm lazy!  I've made a deadline of every Sunday to manage last weeks photos.

3.     ?  
I honestly can't remember....  Can I get back to you on this one? 

Have you made New Year resolutions?  Love to hear what everyone is doing for 2015.

Love,
Lottie
 

3 comments:

  1. Thats a good start and my most important one is to get healthier.Happy New Years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I should make the same resolutions as you have but I now make resolutions I know I want to do--such as see a good movie regularly, read good books, laugh more, buy new lipstick. I know I can keep them!

    I know what you mean about the honey-do list though, and I forget that he has his own list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. None for me really...I always need to lose wt, clear clutter and reorganize!

    ReplyDelete